Cheesy Baby Potatoes
The Blas y Tir team have been out sampling our Blas y Tir baby potatoes all year, and this recipe is a firm favourite.
- 350g Blas y Tir baby potatoes
- 4 rashers unsmoked bacon
- 2 Blas y Tir leeks washed and sliced
- 150ml cream
- 150g grated Welsh Cheddar
- Fresh herbs to garnish
- Salt and pepper to season
- Optional: 1/2 tsp of garlic paste
- Cook the baby potatoes until tender, cut in half and lay in an oven proof dish cut side down.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry until crispy.
- Add the leeks to the bacon and cook until tender.
- Add the leeks and bacon to the potatoes, (if you are using garlic add this now) pour the cream over, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top and place in a preheated oven at 200 ̊C to cook for 20 minutes until golden on top. Garnish with a generous handful of chopped herbs.
- Serve with a leafy green salad.
Quick and easy to prepare, our Cheesy Baby Potatoes are the perfect mid-week meal!