Crispy Rudolph Potato Wedges
There is nothing more simple or satisfying than a bowl of crispy potato wedges. A Friday night film feast, a Saturday get-together or a mid-week meal are always the best with some delicious potato wedges around.
Our Rudolph potatoes make the perfect potato wedges. Sweet and fluffy inside and crispy and colourful outside, we’ve got the perfect recipe to satisfy all potato-wedge fans.
- 30 minutes
- Serves 4 as a side
- 6-8 Rudolph potatoes (dependant on size)
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika (or more if desired)
- Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp Coarse sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC, Gas Mark 4.
- First, chop your raw potatoes into wedges. These can be as big or as small as you wish, bearing in mind that the thicker the wedge the longer it will take to cook. Remember to leave the skins on – these will go lovely and crispy in the oven!
- Lightly oil a large baking tray, before adding your raw potato wedges to the tray. Spread the wedges in the tray until one layer of wedges is created.
- Lightly drizzle the potato wedges in rapeseed oil until a light coat is created.
- Season the wedges with the paprika, sprinkling evenly over the tray, before adding and even layer of the coarse sea salt.
- Give the tray a shake and place in the oven. Cook for 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy on the outside.
- Serve immediately.
Homemade tomato ketchup or mayonnaise are delicious with these wedges, check out our recipe for homemade dips here!