Fish Pie Rudolph Jackets
Blas y Tir Rudolph potatoes have a vibrant colour with a natural sweetness and a fluffy, creamy texture – ideal for baking and roasting.
- 4 large Blas y Tir Rudolph potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 heaped tsp Halen Môn celery salt, ground
- 2 fillets oak smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 3 Blas y Tir spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp Rachel’s crème fraîche
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 200°C/ Gas Mark 6.
- Rub the potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with the Halen Môn celery salt. Bake for 1¼-1½ hours until soft.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and season.
- Cut the potatoes in half, remove the flesh and add to the salmon mixture. Pile the filling back into the potato shells and serve.
Healthy option: Try serving Rudolph as a plain baked potato without butter – you’ll be surprised at the result and fewer calories too! Use low fat natural yogurt instead of the crème fraîche and serve with a green salad.