Light & Fragrant Vegan Curry
A beautifully fresh, light and fragrant vegan curry for those summer days. Using pre-roasted vegetables, this is great inspiration for those Sunday roast or mid-week meal leftovers. Take the challenge and create your own curry from scratch, ditch the curry paste in exchange for ground spices and away you go… way to use any leftovers from a Sunday Roast or mid-week mealFro a simple soup that uses some of those cupboard leftovers, but still tastes amazing and is a nutritious meal, look no further than our Leek & Cauliflower Soup.
This dish is created by Vegan Food Blogger ‘The Balanced Kitchen’. For more food inspiration, like this delicious Light & Fragrant Vegan Curry, check out more from The Balanced Kitchen by visiting her Instagram page!
- 30 minutes
- Serves 2
- 500g Blas y Tir White Potatoes (pre-roasted if possible, boiled if not).
- 200g Long-stem Broccoli, finely diced
- 1 large Sweet Red Pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Pre-roasted Butternut Squash, diced
- 5 Blas y Tir Spring Onions
- 2 large handfuls of fresh Spinach
- 1 small Red Onion, diced
- 1 can Coconut Milk, inc. water
- 2 tbsp Tomato concentrate
- 1 tbsp ground Turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp ground Coriander
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Sea Salt & ground Black Pepper
- Add EVERYTHING (excluding the Coconut Milk) to a shallow casserole dish.
- Place the lid on the dish and cook on the hob for 5 minutes on a low heat. The steam will start to soften the contents.
- Add the coconut milk and stir through.
- Return the lid and continue to cook over a low heat for a further 15 minutes.
- Tuck in!
Serve with quinoa for a super healthy curry night, or pair with traditional rice and/or a naan as wanted.