Fresh and Summery Potato Salad
If you fancy a light twist on the traditional potato salad, why not try this minty fresh summery potato salad? A light and refreshing addition to any summer barbecue.
- 30 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1kg of Pembrokeshire Earlies or Blas y Tir Baby Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Mint Jelly
- Cold Water
- Halen Mon sea salt
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for approximately 20-25 minutes or until soft. Set the potatoes aside and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, slice the potatoes into halves and place into a large bowl. Set to one side.
- In a small bowl place 1 tablespoon of mintjelly and gradually add a small amount of cold water, mixing as you go until a light dripping consistency is created.
- Taste the sauce and add more jelly or more water as needed.
- Drizzle the mixture over the top of the cooled Pembrokeshire Earlies and lightly toss until it’s incorporated.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve as a great side dish to any summer barbecue of buffet. Your summery potato salad is ready to go.