Hasselback Rudolph Potatoes with rosemary and garlic
Blas y Tir Rudolph potatoes have a vibrant colour and natural sweetness. Their fluffy, creamy texture is ideal for baking and roasting.
- 4 medium sized Blas y Tir Rudolph potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A few sprigs of rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- Wash the potatoes.
- Make small slices ¾ of the way through the potato from end to end.
- Place potatoes on a greased oven tray.
- Place slivers of garlic in between the potato slices.
- Drizzle some oil over the Rudolph potatoes, then scatter some rosemary on top.
- Finish off by seasoning the potatoes well, before placing in a preheated oven to cook for around 45 minutes.
Variations: For parmesan topped potatoes add 2 tbsp of grated
fresh parmesan 10 minutes before the end of cooking.