Hassleback Baby Potatoes Recipe
Check out this simple and impressive Hassleback Baby Potatoes recipe for a twist on the traditional roastie! A welcome addition to any spread, these cute little potatoes bring texture and flavour, as well as fun! What more could you want in a baby potatoes recipe!
You can check out Avant Garde Vegan, who created this recipe exclusively for Blas y Tir, by visiting Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!
- 45 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1kg bag of Blas y Tir Baby Potatoes
- 3-4 tbsp Olive oil
- 4-5 Sprigs of fresh thyme
- Half a lemon, juice & zest
- 1 tbsp Dried chilli flakes
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6, 200°C, fan 180°C.
- Wash the potatoes then carefully make small vertical slits, 2mm apart, three quarters of the way down each potato, all the way along.
- Add the potatoes to a non stick baking tray, and the rest of the ingredients and make sure each potato is coated with the oil mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden & crispy.
Serve as a replacement to traditional roast potatoes or as a great addition to a BBQ or buffet!