Honey & Mustard Potato Salad
This Honey & Mustard Potato Salad is a great alternative to the mayonnaise-laden potato salad we are all used to. Great as a side dish for any summer party, it can be prepared in advance and is sure to go down a storm.
- 30 minutes
- Serves 6
- 1kg of Pembrokeshire Earlies or Blas y Tir Baby Potatoes
- 4 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp Runny honey
- Boil the potatoes in salted water for approximately 20-25 minutes or until soft. Set the potatoes aside and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, slice the potatoes into halves and place into a large bowl. Set to one side.
- In another large bowl place the sunflower oil, olive oil and wholegrain mustard and whisk until incorporated. Gradually add the honey, whiskingas it is added until the whole amount is incorporated.
- Pour the desired amount of dressing over the cooled potatoes and lightly toss until the mixture glosses over all of the potatoes.
- Garnish with some fresh herbs and serve as an accompaniment at any summer party for a light and delicious potato side dish.
You Honey & Mustard Potato Salad is ready to go! You could also use this honey & mustard dressing lightly over salads and to dress salad leaves, a versatile dressing for any occasion!