Pembrokeshire Earlies – Simple Potato Salad
This simple recipe tastes great and is the perfect summer side dish.
- 750g Pembrokeshire Early potatoes, halved if large
- 4 Blas y Tir spring onions sliced
- 100g low fat natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh chives, mint and parsley
- Salt and pepper to season
- Boil the potatoes until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt and add the spring onions and herbs.
- Add the potatoes whilst still warm to the herbed mayonnaise mixture and season well.