Pembrokeshire Early kebabs
These Pembrokeshire Early kebabs don’t just look great, they taste great too!
- 400g Pembrokeshire Early potatoes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 16 button mushrooms
- 1 large courgette
- A handful of bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- A handful of thyme sprigs leaves only, finely chopped
- The juice of half a lemon
- Put potatoes into a pan of salted water and boil for around 10 minutes, until almost tender, then drain.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
- Cut potatoes in half if they are large. Cut the courgettes and mushrooms into same size as potatoes.
- Add the potatoes, courgettes and cherry tomatoes to the marinade, and let them marinate for around 10-30 minutes.
- Thread the potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms and courgettes onto the skewers, alternating every third vegetable with bay leaf.
- Put the skewers on a hot barbecue or under the grill and cook for around 10 minutes, turning occasionally until the vegetables are browned on all sides.
A simple and impressive addition to any barbecue – give them a go and let us know how you got on. What’s more, if you send us a photo of your Pembrokeshire Early kebabs, we’ll send you a Blas Y Tir apron in return. Sweet.