Potato, Leek and Chicken Traybake
Simple but flavour packed, this Potato, Leek and Chicken Traybake is the perfect mid-week meal for a busy household. Throw the ingredients in a dish when you get home, pop the tray in the oven and leave to cook. Packed with delicious flavours, a traybake also creates little washing up… bonus!
- 1hr 10mins
- Serves: 4
- 4 Chicken Legs
- 400g Blas y Tir Baby Potatoes
- 3 Leeks, washed and tougher outer leaves removed
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt & Pepper, to season
- Pre-heat the oven to 210°C.
- Chop the washed leeks into large chunks.
- Add the whole potatoes to a large roasting tray. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Once the potatoes have been roasting for 20 minutes, remove the tray and add the onion, garlic and leeks. Give the veg a mix and then place the chicken legs on top.
- Drizzle the whole mixture with a little more oil and season generously before popping the tray in the oven.
- Roast the whole mixture for 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
If you’ve got any leftover veg in the fridge or the cupboards, why not add to the traybake before adding the chicken? This recipe is a great way to use up leftovers!