Turmeric & Mustard Roasted Cauliflower Tray Bake with Leeks, Garlic and Potato
A simple family meal, this Cauliflower tray bake is the ultimate mid-week meal for a busy household. Here at Blas y Tir we’re a big fan of one-pot cooking; as well as being full of flavour, a tray bake is simple, quick and requires little washing up – bonus!
- 1hr 25minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 large Blas y Tir Cauliflower, washed and cut into medium-sized florets
- 2 Blas y Tir Leeks, trimmed, washed and cut into 1 inch thick discs
- 1 peeled Red Onion, cut into 6 chunks
- 2 large Blas y Tir Potatoes, cut into small 1 inch thick cubes
- 1 bulb of Garlic, top removed
- 1 sprig fresh Rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh Thyme
- 8 Vine Tomatoes
- 150ml Vegetable Stock
- Salt & Pepper
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
- 1/2 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric
- Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Tomato Passata
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Place the ingredients for the dressing (rapeseed oil, wholegrain mustard, turmeric, pepper and passata) into a large bowl. Stir thoroughly to mix. Add the cauliflower florets, ensuring the dressing covers all of the florets.
- Add the marinated cauliflower and all of the remaining ingredients into a large roasting tin and spread them out evenly so they are evenly distributed.
- Pour the stock over the arranged cauliflower tray bake ingredients.
- Cover the tin with tin foil and pop it in the oven. Leave to roast for 60 minutes. For the last 10 minutes, remove the foil and cook for a further 10-15 minutes until the edges begin to crisp.
- Serve immediately.
Serve this cauliflower tray bake as a vegetarian main or as a side dish for steak, chicken or fish!