Whole Harissa Roasted Cauliflower with Pomegranate Seeds & Yogurt
This Whole Roasted Cauliflower recipe comes exclusively to us courtesy of food blogger SimplyFoodbyMandy. The simple but flavour-packed harissa and yogurt paste mix coats the cauliflower in a blanket of flavour that really soaks into the cauliflower whilst it is cooking. Simply delicious!
“If you haven’t tried roasted cauliflower, then you absolutely must. Cauliflower takes on a spicy flavour well and, when roasted, it has a lovely nuttiness about it.”
- 1hr 30mins
- Serves: 4
- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Rose Harissa Paste
- 1 tbsp Natural Yogurt
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- Drizzle of Lemon
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 210°C.
- Trim the cauliflower so that is can sit flat and place on a baking tray.
- Mix the harissa paste, yogurt, garlic and lemon juice together in a small bowl, then coat the cauliflower with the mixture. Season generously and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Cover the cauliflower with foil and roast for 55 minutes.
- Remove the foil and roast for another 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with a spoonful of natural yogurt and a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds.
Enjoy with a fresh and zingy salad or alongside flavour-packed cous cous!