Roasted Vegetable Curry
This has to be the easiest Roasted Vegetable Curry you will ever make. A simple mix of leftovers or fresh vegetables, roasted and muddled with delicious herbs and spices for a taste explosion that’s both healthy and delicious, ideal comfort food to share with the whole family!
This recipe has been created exclusively for Blas y Tir by food blogger, The Balanced Kitchen. For more food inspiration, like this delicious Roasted Vegetable Curry, check out more from The Balanced Kitchen by visiting her Instagram page!
- Serves 4
- 1/2 Blas y Tir cauliflower, roasted and cut into small florets
- 10-15 Pre-cooked roasted potatoes
- 1/4 Pre-roasted butternut squash, roughly cut into cubes
- 1 Tin coconut milk
- 1 Heaped tbsp dessicated coconut
- 1 tbsp ground tumeric
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Sweet smoked paprika
- 2 Star anise
- Place all the ingredients into a large pan, cover with a lid and simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir gently once done and add a large handfull of chopped coriander before serving.
Add one heaped tbsp of white sesame seeds, one heaped tbsp of black sesame seeds and a generous pinch of sea salt and ground black pepper for a really rich, intense flavour!