Savoy and Brussel Sprout Stir Fry
Liven up your winter lunch box with this delicious Savoy cabbage and Brussel Sprout stir fry. Enjoy cold whilst on the go for a nutritious and seasonal meal. Find out more about The Balanced Kitchen by visiting her Instagram page!
- 30 minutes
- Serves 2
- 200g Sprouts
- 100g Blas y Tir Savoy Cabbage
- 2 small Onions, diced
- 1 large clove of Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Pomegranate, remove pips and discard skin
- Sea Salt & ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Rapeseed Oil
- Steam the sprouts for 10 minutes.
- Whilst the sprouts cook, add oil to large frying pan/wok and gently fry the onion. Once softened, add the cooked sprouts and garlic and cook at a low heat for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
- Add balsamic vinegar and savoy to the pan and toss all the ingredients until coated and combined.
- Place a lid on the pan and leave to cook over a low heat for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove mixture from the pan and allow to cool for half an hour.
- Add the pomegranate seeds once the mixture has cooled down to room temperature, season with salt and pepper.
Enjoy hot as a side to accompany any warming winter meal, or cold as a salad.