Simple Herby Potato Salad
You can’t beat a good potato salad at a summer BBQ! This Herby Potato Salad coats our deliciously creamy Pembrokeshire Earlies with a simple and light herb dressing which really allows the full flavour of our Pembrokeshire Earlies to come through. Invite the family round, crack out the BBQ and tuck in to a bowl of goodness!
- 20 mins
- Serves: 4-6
- 500g Pembrokeshire Earlies
- 20g Basil Leaves
- 10g Fresh Dill
- 10g Flat Leaf Parsley
- 10g Chives
- 3-4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- Salt & Pepper, to season
- Bring a medium-sized saucepan of slightly salted water to the boil. Gently add the Pembrokeshire Earlies and cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, drain the potatoes and set to one side to cook slightly.
- Add all of the other ingredients to a food processor, blender or bullet and blitz together. You can always add a little more oil to the mixture to loosen the dressing if needed.
- Once cooled, slice the potatoes into quarters and pop into a large bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and give the bowl a shake to coat the potatoes.
- Serve & enjoy!
If you’re trying to save time before a get-together, why not make this salad a few hours before? Simple cover the bowl with clingfilm and pop into the fridge until about 30 minutes before you want to enjoy!