Spicy Baby Potatoes & Chorizo
Sweet and tender Blas y Tir baby potatoes are perfect for cooking up this spicy sausage treat.
- 175g whole chorizo, sliced
- 350g of Blas y Tir baby potatoes
- ½ tsp cumin seed
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 1 seeded sliced fresh red chilli
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Parboil the potatoes for 8-10 minutes and slice.
- Preheat a large frying pan, add the chorizo and cook on both sides until crispy.
- Add the sliced Baby potatoes and cook for 5 minutes until golden.
- Add the cumin seeds, sweet paprika, chilli and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Tip in the can of chopped tomatoes, and simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Pour into a serving dish and garnish with fresh parsley