Stir-fried Savoy Cabbage with Halen Môn Spiced Salt
Simple yet highly seasoned Savoy cabbage: quick cooking with an oriental kick!
- ½ Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ red chilli – deseeded and sliced (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp spiced Halen Môn
- Heat the oil in a wok over a high heat – add the garlic, ginger and chilli and quickly stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and stir fry for 3 minutes until it just begins to wilt. Remove from the heat, sprinkle over the sesame seeds and spiced Halen Môn and serve immediately.