Sweet Chilli Cauliflower Bites
These delicious Sweet Chilli Cauliflower Bites are a fantastic veggie lunch or light dinner, packed with flavour and goodness. Take a hold of your senses and give your Cauliflower a flavour sensation with this recipe from Cardiff-based food blogger Avant Garde Vegan and his Sweet Chilli Cauliflower Bites recipe, exclusively for Blas y Tir.
- 30 minutes
- Serves 2 as a main
- 1 Blas y Tir Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 150g Plain Flour
- 1tsp Paprika
- 1tsp Dried Chive
- 1/2tsp Garlic Powder
- 150ml Water
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C, Gas Mark 4. These Sweet Chilli Cauliflower Bites are going to be baked, not fried, which makes them even healthier!
- In a large bowl combine the flour, spices, herbs, water and a pinch of salt and pepper until a smooth batter is formed.
- Add your Cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure that each piece is coated in the batter, before removing the Cauliflower and laying out on a lined baking tray,
- Bake the battered Cauliflower florets for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and drizzle sweet chilli sauce over the Cauliflower florets to taste, making sure that each piece is evenly coated.
- Place the baking tray back in the oven for a further 5 minutes, before serving warm, or leave to cool for a tasty lunch box treat.
We recommend packing a wrap full of Sweet Chilli Cauliflower Bites for a tasty lunch, or serve warm with a side salad for a guilt-free, flavourful meal.