Twice as Nice Tasty Brunch
A delightful Mediterranean-inspired dish to use up all those leftover potatoes. Full of goodness, this dish is great as a light lunch or brunch.
- 20 minutes
- Serves 2
- 200g of Pembrokeshire Earlies or Blas y Tir Baby Potatoes
- 1 Large red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- 1 Large green bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- 1 Courgette, sliced
- 2 Eggs
- Curly leaf parsley to finish
- Oil for frying
- Halen Mon sea salt and pepper
- Take 200g of leftover boiled potatoes. Slice each potato length ways and set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. In a large heavy-based pan, heat a little oil, add the peppers and gently saute, then add the courgette until slightly softened. Add the halved potatoes and saute for 5 minutes or until golden. Season as required.
- Make two wells in the vegetable mix and crack one egg into each. Place the pan into the centre of the pre-heated oven for around 5-10 minutes or until the eggs have cooked through.
This recipe is brilliant for using whatever leftover vegetables you may have lying around the kitchen, so don’t be afraid to add any extra ingredients you wish, some of our favourites include chopped red onion and aubergines, you could even add a handful of cheese if you wish!