Healthy Vegan Stir Fry
Stuck deciding what to have for dinner tonight? Why not tuck into a super quick, super easy, but super tasty stir fry! This vegan version uses rice noodles and tofu, but you could replace with chicken, beef or pork should you want a meat version.
This dish is created by Vegan Food Blogger ‘The Balanced Kitchen’. For more food inspiration, like this delicious Healthy Vegan Stir Fry, check out more from The Balanced Kitchen by visiting her Instagram page!
- 30 minutes
- Serves 1
- 1 serving Rice Noodles
- 4 Blas y Tir Spring Onions
- 1 Sweet Red Pepper, chopped
- 3 Long-stem Broccoli, finely diced
- 1 Carrot, shaved into long strips
- 1 Courgette, shaved into long strips
- 1 large handful of fresh Spinach
- 2 Blas y Tir Savoy Cabbage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground Ginger
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 packet Tofu, drained and chopped into cubes
- Sesame Oil
- Sea Salt & ground Black Pepper to taste
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add the rice noodles.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes, or as per packet instructions.
- Drain and set to one side.
- In a large wok, add 1 tsp coconut oil, minced garlic and spring onions. Turn up the heat and cok for 1-2 minutes.
- Quickly add the remaining ingredients (excl. the rice noodles). Add 1 tsp sesame oil and 1 tsp tamari to the wok.
- Heat through and turn continuously.
- After a couple of minutes, add the rice noodles and combine.
- Plate and sprinkle with black sesame seeds!
This recipe is a great basis for any stir fry. If you want a meat version look to replace the tofu, if you want a more substantial version you can replace the rice noodles with egg noodles, the world is your oyster…